(GPR5) GPR Specialist – Underground Utility / GPR Surveys
We are currently looking for a GPR Specialist with a passion for Underground Utility / GPR Surveying to join our team.
For further information, or to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Job Purpose
Carry out detailed specialist GPR projects throughout the country. Projects will range from non-destructive structural scanning such as rebar mapping to highly detailed mobile GPR and PAS128 M4P output.
You will be responsible for the full project life cycle from initial quote and planning through to post-processing and delivery. You’ll also be responsible for developing this specialism within the company with a view to expand the offering and team.
The ability to attain Security Clearance for Government sensitive sites would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Have advanced knowledge of all aspects of underground utility / GPR surveys and post-processing techniques
- Experience with using software packages such as N4CE, AutoCAD and any GPR post-processing system.
- The ability to prioritise & meet deadlines.
- Competent user of BricsCAD / AutoCAD.
- Competent user of underground utility / GPR survey equipment, and Leica survey equipment.
- Able to travel and stay away at WS-UML projects within the UK at short notice if required.
- Full UK Driving License required.
- Should you be asked to work on rail related projects, you will be required to be Sentinel registered
Professional and Career Development
WS recognises the importance of professional development and actively supports and encourages all employees to progress their ongoing professional development. We have an Approved Development Scheme with CICES and support individuals in gaining membership and a range of other qualifications as well as reimbursing yearly fees.
Further health and safety ad profession related training will be provided where required or requested.