CCTV Drainage Surveys
We understand your requirements to survey the condition and accurately position all drainage pipework within your site. All information will be recorded, and a WRC Approved report will be created with still images detailing any defects and pipe layouts. Site videos will also be made available in the final report and photographs of all chambers will also be taken. The routing of all pipework will be recorded via GNSS (where possible) and an AutoCAD drawing produced. CCTV survey data can be integrated into our utility mapping surveys or delivered as a standalone survey if required.
Services which we will include on the survey
- Condition Survey of pipework 100mm to 900mm in diameter
- WRC Approved reporting
- Accurately Position all pipework onto a drawing
- Invert & Deep SONDE tracing
- Invert Levels of all pipework
- Chamber dimensions (where possible)
- Pipe sizes
- Pipe materials
- Manhole and chamber defects
- Full detailed report of all site drainage
- Photographs of all chambers
- High Pressure Water Jetting
See our CCTV related case studies here.
Please get in touch with Senior Survey Manager, Michael Wood, to find out more
""I like Xxxx and think he is good at his job. He gets the surveys turned around within the timeframes we need them…""
"Mr R, Mgr, Tier 1 Contractor" Nov 2018